Bountuful Baskets Galore!! What is that??

My boy buried in BB!

I do love my bountiful baskets. What the heck is Bountiful Basket? It is a food co-op located in Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Washington, Texas, Colorado and Nevada!A food co-op is where you get a substantial savings on your items when a large group purchases the items at a lower cost and passes that saving on to its participants. I love it!! I get over $50 worth of produce for $15 buckS!! The have organic baskets in some of these states as well. It is a great way that my family and i save on produce. Especially since there are not many good produce markets located in Las Vegas at all.
Click Here to check out their website.
Since I have Hungry crazy 2 year old twins and a 5 months old getting ready to start solids and a hungry husband we go through it in a week. If you are looking for something like this in your town look up "food co-op" and your location for some in your area! I can't wait to see what is in my basket every week!! If you have never looked into it, I highly recommend it.
Here is a quote from their website:
"BBFC is a group of people who work together for mutual benefit. This is a grassroots, all volunteer, no contracts, no catch co-operative. Since there are no employees at Bountiful Baskets, we as a group pay rock bottom prices on your food. This also means the co-op would not happen without volunteers. If you are interested in the co-op continuing, please volunteer occasionally. All it takes is a little time, energy and a smile. Volunteer opportunities include helping prepare the baskets, breaking down boxes, assisting with the distribution, and packing up."

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email in your comment as well so i have you info if entering a giveaway! Don't foget when entering a giveaway with a form, please do not leave comments for entries!