Momccupation Vacation - Sorry for the lack of posts

The Beach!!
Where have I been? I have been on vacation this week!! San Diego is hot but beautiful. I love coming to San Diego...Why because it really is home to me. I am a Native San Diegan who moved to Las Vegas, NV for a teaching position. SO I go back every chance I can get, maybe i should write a series on the best places to go in San Diego and the great deals and places to go.
Mommy's Birthday Dinner

I wish daddy could take some time off and have been here with us.

The fantastic part of our vacation is that is is a staycation with Grandpa and Grandma, and boy do i love the help.



 Off to the San Diego Zoo tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the san diego zoo -so worth it to get year passes!!!

Lisa said...

i love the twins at the beach!!!

Post a Comment

Please leave your email in your comment as well so i have you info if entering a giveaway! Don't foget when entering a giveaway with a form, please do not leave comments for entries!