New Bows for the little ones... Not mine. lol

I had a little spare time yesterday, after doing some training for a bow class I will be teaching soon, I decided to try out my new found skill. With these great tools I got to use, they were so super easy to make. After posting so pics of my creations from class, i had a few orders for boutique style bows. It took less time to make the all the bows then to embellish them. I do love to bling out stuff so it was fun, too bad i have twin boys and a baby boy, so none of these go to me. Here are a few pics of my new creations:




Photobucket



Here are the smaller baby bows:

Photobucket



The last are my new creations, lots of bling on the red and Pink bows!!

Photobucket



Let me know what you think of my creations!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute bows! I love the rhinestones!

Katie Barrett said...

They are adorable.. wish my girl would wear them! But no! nothing goes on her head! LOL

Lisa said...

I'm sure the twins would love to model these lol - not

Heidi said...

So cute! Once my baby girl gets older, I'll need some bows like these for her hair.

Post a Comment

Please leave your email in your comment as well so i have you info if entering a giveaway! Don't foget when entering a giveaway with a form, please do not leave comments for entries!