Fun Las Vegas Attraction for the kids! Roos n More

.



Roos N More is a small Zoo of many rescued pets from people throughout the Las Vegas Valley and Nevada. They are located about 30 minutes outside of Las Vegas, NV. It is a fantastic place to take the kids and even adults too! There are over 160 animals on the property and many are exotic.


Yes, that is a baby kangaroo that i am holding and there are my boys!

There were so many different animals, all herbivore only, to see! I am a huge fan of the World famous San Diego Zoo, especially being born and raised there but this was a unique experience!


Here is Gabriel feeding a Binturong bear cat! The are a part of the weasel family and my husband wanted to bring"Frito" home!

There is reese checking out a Armadillo, his baby was there too but not for touching!!


Here are the cute California Sea Otters, checking out the Sloth in the tree above their encolsure!


Grandma and Reese feeding a camel!!

Nico riding Daddy!

Mommy and Nico!

Yes, a Kangaroo!!


Roos n more is a non profit sanctuary and is only open a couple days a month to vistors and it costs $10 a person over 3.







I think the photos explain for themselves how fun this was and it was a beautiful day in Moapa Valley as well!

Hope you liked it!











2 comments:

Christi S said...

What beautiful pics! You have a lovely family! Wish I were closer to Vegas and we'd visit...looks like lots of fun! (By the way I LOVE your polka dots on here...I've got pink ones on my blog! :))

Twins Crew said...

Thanks so much, I try to promote fun things for the kiddies. BTW...I like your blog as well!!

Post a Comment

Please leave your email in your comment as well so i have you info if entering a giveaway! Don't foget when entering a giveaway with a form, please do not leave comments for entries!