The Ergo- I love it!

             I moved up recently from the Baby Bjorn and Moby finally to a Ergo baby carrier. I love it! The fit is so nice and i love the fact that when Nico is older I can wear on my back too! First of all it is so comfortable to wear and I can even nurse in it!! I have toted the little man around for 2 hours in this sucker already and my back is not sore! The bottom buckle with support is very supportive. I am super excited to test this out at the Zoo later this month when we go on vacation. The Baby Bjorn is nice for smaller babies but Doesn't have any support for you. I would love to get the belt carrier to attach so i have a pocket for keys and cell phone as well. That would be my only compilant. I got the organic black ergo which doesn't have the pocket. I do however love the pattern and have gotten quite a few compliments on it already.
              So Ergo lovers i have joined you... I love it!! I am short and it fits great! So if you want a great carrier you may want to check this out!! I did get mine on babysteals.com, which is a fantastic daily deal site!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I need one!!

FASHION BLOG said...

March spring for the new season, louis vuitton factory outlet in addition to acquire clothings, each big brand handbags masterpiece cannot see. There must be you fondle admiringly design oh. A look at the Girl as It big bag from 2011 to be bestowed favor on newly. Toolbox type design is nearly a few season with hot, white leather metal stance, sharp personality. LV show us out it is not only the siding with casual wear, fashionable and short skirt are equally appropriate jacket. Bright loose edge folding structure, soft personal. This process requires strict select the most top leather, and the most meticulous molding and sewing skills. Clasp buckles, mushroom Clasp and details such as knot reflects unique contracted artistic breath. Accessories series combines traditional and innovation. Excellent folk wind sewing skills throughout the mini tassel shoulder backpacks, soft hand bag, and aureate snakeskin belt and so on. Super dimension package money using a basket shape weaving skills. Cage shape structure is the key cannot be ignored, these two kinds of shoe money and make a person surprizing metal heels and python skin details. Classic slubby bag on dark carry this season will appear. Accessories archaize texture and not even colour and lustre, thanks to a manual joab system techniques. The large size of the golden jestons hand ring, bamboo style hand ring, folk wind scarf, and 1/4 table circle coated alligator LV new watches, Louis Vuitton Wristlet bags complete the tension dye-in-the-wood series.

Post a Comment

Please leave your email in your comment as well so i have you info if entering a giveaway! Don't foget when entering a giveaway with a form, please do not leave comments for entries!