It's Cleaning Day!

Well, it is a crazy Thursday today... I have to get some cleaning done. My house is a mess. With  twins and a 5 month old who is nursing you can see how hard it can be to get anything done, let alone get your house clean and by bed time I am too tired to clean. So what you ask do i use to make my cleaning easier??

I have a Roomba- a small robotic vacuum that i set in each room through out the day to get all the stuff off the floor...works best under things i don't want to move.. beds, couch, chairs. So, you want to know how well it works? It works awesome! I love it, I usually set roomba to run when i leave to get all the dog hair, left over crumbs, and dirt off my bamboo floors. It works great on carpet too! Before you look up roomba know they are expensive...but my hubby got me one as a gift off woot.com. It's a deal a day site with phenomenal deals for all sorts of stuff!

Ok, back to cleaning.. I am pretty green in my house...Why? Because i am cheap sctatch that, thrifty.
My favorite things to use cleaning are castile soap in a spray bottle diluted, Vinegar and water, and my steam mop!! I love the steam mop, it is fast and easy.. I can clean 900 square feet of bamboo floors in no time. Yes, i do get down every other week and get on my hands and knees to clean really well, but for the most part i can steam mop 2 or 3 times a week and keep the house clean.

Well, i'm off and running with my little helpers at my toes! What do you use to clean that's green?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use Baking soda, Vinnegar and Homemade laundry soap
flutterbyenature at yahoo dot ca

Post a Comment

Please leave your email in your comment as well so i have you info if entering a giveaway! Don't foget when entering a giveaway with a form, please do not leave comments for entries!