The Sunday Rant ~ Where is Vons?

No, I mean that literally!! I went to go do my shopping @ the grocery store and realized when i got there it was gone!!! I don't get to the actual grocery store often, with my bountiful basket and Costco.. I don't need the grocery store often. But there were some good vons deals I was gonna get and then *boom* I get there and it's gone. I went there 3 weeks ago and it was still there and now gone. What is happening out there?? I mean every place we turn things are closing down left and right. They opened a brand new sporting goods store near us and 4 months later its going out of business. Who wants to load the kids in the car to go shopping only to find out when you get there it's gone. Boo hoo hoo... I liked that Vons, it was close to my house, clean, and they were nice there! Oh well, I guess i have to go to Smith's. Which I like too, but i'm a coupon/add shopper!!
Hope you all have better luck then me!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

It closed while you were in San Diego (so more than 3 weeks ago)and I forgot to tell you! You'll have to go to the Von's by the Target/YMCA/Centennial Hills Library.

Twins Crew said...

Thanks Mimi, Yeah.. I guess it has been a little longer then a month suince i've been. I still can't believe it! Poopy..it was a good one!

Post a Comment

Please leave your email in your comment as well so i have you info if entering a giveaway! Don't foget when entering a giveaway with a form, please do not leave comments for entries!