What are your essentials in your diaper bag??

I have really come a long way from the twins giant diaper bag to nico's which can fit everything for 3 kids!
I know that having a newborn is differnt then what i have in my diaper bag..for a 5 month old even. I do carry a lot in the car in case of emergencies too. So the cooler stays in the car unless we go out to eat
What do i have in mine?  or what do i bring with me when i leave?
1. Diaper bag- Lexi Barnes Bag- Love love love it! mamabargains.com thank you
   -Changing pad
   -Skully Wet bag- by mini me- Great for wet CD's, wet clothes, nasty bibs, and anything else
   -Gro baby shell and inserts
   -Emergency Disposable diapers
   -Teething tablets
   -Infant Tylenol
   -Epi-pen - for my poor allergy ridden Reese!
   -Wipes
   -A extra onesie for Nico
   -My nursing cover
   - Sunscreen - we live in Las Vegas
   -Desitin
   -Emergency formula and bottle- Baby's only organic and avent bottle...I nurse but I am always prepared for the worst!

   -
2. Lunch size cooler for Snacks for the boys.
      - Water for the boys
      - Snacks for the boys
      - bottle if needed for Nico
      - santizing wipes - for cleaning off nasty dirty tables/highchairs and such!
      - Ikea bibs- They are a must have for kids when eating out! They cover the arms and have a pocket to catch everything and they aren't bulky!! I just rool them up and shove them in the side mesh pocket! They are by far the best find ever!!! And look at the cute new colors..Must get some more!


3. Ergo if needed that day!

4. My purse! Which is a PPB small diaper bag. lol
     - A small first aid kit
     - benadryl chewables
     - Emergency snacks
     - Lipgloss and powder and.. ELF All over color
               I never get a chance to fully do my make up so I can leave and put some on when we get where we are going if I never had a chance.
     - Emergency diapers just 3 - 1 in each kids size - so i can run in w/o the diaper bag sometimes!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email in your comment as well so i have you info if entering a giveaway! Don't foget when entering a giveaway with a form, please do not leave comments for entries!