The Sunday Rant: Where did summer go?


      I can't believe that summer is already over. Usually this time of year I am starting up with a new group of freshman and sophomores in my fashion classes or Independent living class.  I always am thankful to my hubby that I get the privilege to stay home with my wonderful kids instead of dragging my butt back to school like all the neighborhood kids. Although, I do have to admit the quiet lull of the neighborhood during school hours again is so nice.
       Since I am a born Californian native, I love summer!! Even in the extreme heat of Vegas I love my pool and playtime with the boys in it. Now, I am at the point of no return...It's going to be fall! So goodbye summer and goodbye to the heat. At least when my boys go outside coming up the sandbox won't be scalding hot and we can play, ride our bikes in the afternoon again.
        I am also sad to see the Daylight Savings time go away soon. I love the late night lighting and I hate it when it gets dark earlier. I want to be able to take a evening walk at 7 and not walk in the pitch black!
Our Last Hurrah at The San Diego Zoo!

Well, goodbye Summer and Hello Fall or Autumn! I have to say I do love me some Halloween!! Let's go have some fun and wait for some warm weather next year as well!!

Last thing, Thanks to my hubby for working so hard so i can stay home with my beautiful boys and make a difference in their little lives! Love you Hubby!!

Have a great weekend and get ready for Fall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email in your comment as well so i have you info if entering a giveaway! Don't foget when entering a giveaway with a form, please do not leave comments for entries!