Peanut Butter Cookie Pie Recipe- Happy Valentine's Yummy Time!

Peanut Butter Cookie Pie Recipe
As the holidays are getting closer i wanted top share some of my go to recipes for all the holidays events! 
This is my husbands favorite cokie recpie and it is so easy!!  I love this recipe because it is so easy to make!! I will add a picture when i make these in the next few days! I use 2 round cake pans for mine, 8 inch, I think. The recipe make 2 pans of the cookie and I cut into small pie slices! Super easy, and has a lot of peanut butter in it!

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Ingredients

2 eggs


1 cup butter

1 cup brown sugar

1 cup sugar

1 cup peanut butter

2 cups flour

1 tsp. baking soda

6 ounces chocolate chips

6 ounces peanut butter chips

1 pk. of small peanut butter cups- add on top after baked!



  1. Cream the first five items together. Can use beater or Kitchen Aide-My favorite.
  2. When mixed well add  flour, baking soda.
  3. Mix well and add chips.
  4. Divide in half.  Put into 2- 9 inch pie pans.
  5. Bake at 350 degrees  for 25 minutes.
  6. Right out of the oven add peanut butter cups on top. When cool- put on a plate or cut into pie slices!

You can omit the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips if you want! I added Kisses to the top of my Valentine's Cookie Pie and will be dropping it off to Daddy soon!


Enjoy!! Hope you like it as much as our family, and even with a peanut allergy here, i make it for friends.




3 comments:

HBrummett said...

OMG that looks amazing! Thanks for linking up at MFM. I am now following you. I look forward to reading more! Have a great week! www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com

Aimee said...

This sounds fantastic- I'm a new follower from the Mom Blog Monday- hope to see you at www.classifiedmom.com to share the love- and more recipes- yummy!

Twins Crew said...

Thanks so much!!It is so yummy!

Post a Comment

Please leave your email in your comment as well so i have you info if entering a giveaway! Don't foget when entering a giveaway with a form, please do not leave comments for entries!