Guest Post: Shabby Chic Little Girl's room on a budget!

Please check out Lina's New blog Fancy Frugal Life, She is the queen of cute projects and deals!! Please show her some Love and Thanks so much for the guest post! Lina is a friend and one of the best deal finders!

Hello!
I am so excited to be a guest on The Momccupation. Laurie is such an inspiring mom and blogger :)
My name is Lina from the Fancy Frugal Life. I am a wife and Stay at Home Mommy of two wonderful kids. My blog is about how to live well on less. I blog about crafting, decorating, parties, and creativeness in general! Finding great deals along with stalking Goodwill and Target clearance is my passion.
Today I wanted to share my 2 year old daughter's Shabby Chic Glam Big Girl Room Reveal.

This room is collection of Goodwill finds, Craigslist, Ross, HomeGoods, Target, and things I already had from her nursery. Plus maybe a splurge on that beautiful tea cup vintage chandelier! Read about that here. Everything including the furniture was around $500. Not too bad, right?
That fuzzy pink phone was a Goodwill bargain at $4.00! She calls people all the time from there, and we don't even have a land line!
The vinyl on the wall is from an etsy store found here. Installing it wasn't as easy as we thought. My hubby is great at measuring so he did this project for me!!
This beautiful antique bed was my first real antique purchase from my fav store Not Too Shabby, also where that tea cup chandelier was purchased. The bed has a beautiful mural on both the front and back.
Wondering about the cute ruffle bedding? $29.00 from HomeGoods!!
I found the cute toile chase lounge chair at a local used furniture store and it it a perfect reading spot!
Hope you have enjoyed!
xoxo
Lina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email in your comment as well so i have you info if entering a giveaway! Don't foget when entering a giveaway with a form, please do not leave comments for entries!