The Sunday Rant: Disposable Swim diapers are ridiculous

Ok, I can't believe that i ever paid for disposable swim diapers. They are so darn expensive. I can't believe you could even thing to pay $10 or so for 20 diapers that would take me 10 days to go through here in Las Vegas for my twins. So i finally bought reusable swim diapers, I really didn't think about it before until i started cloth diapering. I was given a One step ahead reusable one size swim diaper that i didn't even use with the twins. I finally broke it out for Nico and love it. So, I bought 2 more for the boys. They are so easy and man I can't believe how much i am saving now!

So before you go swimming try out a reusable swim diaper and see how much money you can save as well!!

Silly soggy reusable swim diaper butts!

2 comments:

JIll said...

I have used reusable swim diapers with both of my boys. With O I found that run the same price and I only had to buy them once. It took me a couple times to find a pair that I like but now I know what to buy for Little B.

Twins Crew said...

That is the point, 1 time to buy and wear a lot!! I woiudl have gone through 3 bags of disposables by now so money saved!

Post a Comment

Please leave your email in your comment as well so i have you info if entering a giveaway! Don't foget when entering a giveaway with a form, please do not leave comments for entries!