GroVia customer service ROCKS!


I emailed GroVia on Friday because my new soakers elastic gussets on the sides were coming apart. I just purchased them in June so they should be in good shape, at least i thought so. I was disappointed in them but hoped to get a good response from GroVia. I recieved a email from GroVia this morning. They asked me for pictures of the insert and where i got them. I had a insane day today at the Doctors with my sick kiddos so i checked my email later this afternoon. I responded and recieved a email in a hour and they are sending out a new set of soakers!!

I love GroVia and now i love them even more! Thank so much for you fantastic and fast customer service!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email in your comment as well so i have you info if entering a giveaway! Don't foget when entering a giveaway with a form, please do not leave comments for entries!