Super easy Chocolate covered pretzels

I was so excited to try this treat out for gifts for all the little kids in out Mommy and Me group as well as the neighbors. It was so easy and they look so fancy!!


Don't they look fantastic!! I am impressed and i made them!

What you need:
Almond Bark- Chocolate and White Chocolate - found @ walmart or your grocery store
Pretzels- Large/ med twist or rod pretzels
Wax paper or cookie sheet to lay them out to cool!!
Cellophane baggies for the treats!

All you do is follow the directions on the Almond bark to heat the Chocolate in Microware or in a double boiler for the stove. Low heat is all you need!


Just dip the pretzels in one and once you have a cookie sheet full, use a spoon to drizzle chocolate over them.  A little goes a long way on this part. I have a few trial and errors on that.



When  you are done package in your baggies with a ribbon  and pass out to your friends. I am attaching my Holiday card to mine as well!!

Hope you liked the idea!

Happy Holidays,


3 comments:

Lisa said...

send down some for us!!

Mommy "S" said...

These look amazing!! I am definitely going to try these in my "down time"

I am a new follower from Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop. Feel free to follow back! http://adventuresofmommys.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Yum! :) Awesome pictures!....wish I could eat them! WEll, I guess i have to stop by walmart today! :) I'm following you would you follow me?
http://sophieandmomma.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Please leave your email in your comment as well so i have you info if entering a giveaway! Don't foget when entering a giveaway with a form, please do not leave comments for entries!